Keto brekky scramble 🍳😊
* 8 ounces organic ground turkey
* ½ teaspoon dried oregano
* ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1 large zucchini diced
* 1 green or red bell pepper diced½ * red onion thinly sliced
* 6 ounces baby spinach
* 2 pasture raised eggs
* 10 oz package of frozen & thawed cauliflower rice
1. Add the ground turkey to a medium size bowl and season with the oregano, cayenne, ½ teaspoon salt, a few cracks of pepper, and mix until just combined using your hands. Form mini meatballs by dipping your hands in cold water and rolling them (this will prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands). Make sure they are small or they won’t cook through.
2. Preheat a large non-stick pan just over medium heat for 2 minutes with 2 teaspoons of oil. Add the meatballs and cook until crusty on all sides and cooked through - about 8 minutes. Remove meatballs, add a shot of oil to the pan if needed, add the zucchini, green pepper, onion, ¼ teaspoon salt, and a couple cracks of pepper. Mix well and cook for 6-8 minutes, until the veggies are soft, then add the spinach and cook until it’s wilted, about 2 minutes more. Check for seasoning, you may need more salt.
3. While the veggies are cooking, make the cauliflower hash by preheating an 8-10-inch non-stick pan just over medium heat with 2 teaspoons of oil. Place the thawed cauliflower rice in a kitchen towel and squeeze as much water out as possible then add the cauliflower to the pan along with ¼ teaspoon salt and a couple cracks of pepper. Flatten the riced cauliflower with a spatula and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes, until golden brown. Mix up the rice and flatten again, cook another 4-5 minutes then transfer to a serving plate.
4. To fry the eggs, add enough oil to just cover the bottom of an 8-inch non-stick pan and preheat over medium-high. Once the oil is hot, add two eggs to the pan and season with a pinch of salt and a crack of pepper. Fry until the egg whites are golden on the bottom, then tip the pan and spoon hot oil around
Don’t know how to start your healthy life?🤔 link in BIO (@keto.dietm) to start today👆